Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.515 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,222 (€1,626) in Jaén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)