Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.904 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元15,014 (7,886TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)