Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06143 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,962 (¥259,852) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)