Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06159 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,075元 (¥325,945) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)