Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.848 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,738元 (R$ 5,810) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)