Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.808 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,525元 (R$ 6,373) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)