Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 870 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06587 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,579 (₨206,154) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 69TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pula costs 400 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,000 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (about 1 hour ago)