Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,139 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04760 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,973元 (₨188,505) in Islamabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)