Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 982 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06564 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,497 (₨205,615) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)