Cost of living in Irvine, California, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.869 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irvine, California (United States) is 90% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,656 ($4,318) in Irvine, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)