Cost of living in Irvine, California, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.392 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irvine, California (United States) is 118% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,755 ($3,403) in Irvine, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)