Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10999 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,901 (руб 71,840) in Irkutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)