Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12032 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,076 (руб 108,677) in Irkutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)