Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.101 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 50% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,047 (Dinar 1,653) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)