Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.324 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 56% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,156 (Dinar 1,840) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)