Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.363 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 57% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,719 (Dinar 1,679) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (17 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)