Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,877 (﷼ 54,502,045) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)