Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.954 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,886 (S/. 4,549) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $120 (33 minutes ago)