Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.126 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,806 (S/. 6,493) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)