Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.060 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,978 (S/. 4,359) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (about 1 hour ago)