Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.077 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 4% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,958 (S/. 7,202) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (42 minutes ago)