Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01036 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 58% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,753 (CH$2,388,413) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)