Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.658 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,454元 (RM6,907) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)