Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.555 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,703 (RM5,595) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)