Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.390 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,249 ($2,543) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $18 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (42 minutes ago)