Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.432 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 53% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,003 (€3,095) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)