Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.004 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 69% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,613元 (€2,325) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £120 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (37 minutes ago)