Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.386 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 71% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,782 (€3,626) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)