Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.992 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 94% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,378元 (€2,675) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 30,000 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)