Cost of living comparison between Innsbruck, Austria and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.381 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 38% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,466 (€3,044) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)