Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.708 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 95% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,498 (€2,400) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)