Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.007 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 79% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,871元 (€2,232) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (43 minutes ago)