Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.747 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,219 (R$ 6,994) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)