Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.888 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,422 ($2,529) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (36 minutes ago)