Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00220 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,094 (COL$3,680,802) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)