Cost of living in Hyderabad, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,877 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10484 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,654 (₨73,008) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 25 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)