Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38483 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 33% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,929元 (E£ 41,393) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Nicosia costs €1.35 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)