Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37662 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 20% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,685 (E£ 20,405) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (about 1 hour ago)