Cost of living in Huizhou, China vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 8% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,834元 in Huizhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 25元 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cologne costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuhan costs 14元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kabul costs 50,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)