Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.776 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,414 (€1,596) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥800 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €22 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (41 minutes ago)