Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.892 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 36% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,310元 (Q18,283) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 26 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)