Cost of living comparison between Huancayo, Peru and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.004 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,013 (S/. 5,995) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)