Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.954 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,030 (S/. 4,622) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php120,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 65 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in David costs 5.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)