Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.034 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 11,202元 (S/. 5,508) in Huancayo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)