Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.102 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,703 (S/. 4,140) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (40 minutes ago)