Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22398 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,952 (71,223 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)