Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22344 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,070元 (54,017 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)