Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22757 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 4% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,600 (68,552 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (28 minutes ago)