Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20025 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 42% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,239 (71,104 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)