Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20744 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 38% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,807 (66,561 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 42 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)