Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20048 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 35% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,216 (100,843 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)