Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19908 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 34% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,895 (104,955 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)