Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20126 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 31% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,014 (64,662 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)