Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21244 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 41% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,989元 (65,849 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 470 (about 2 hours ago)