Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21403 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 40% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,428 (72,083 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (43 minutes ago)