Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21381 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 40% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,773 (78,448 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)