Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22424 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 43% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,690元 (69,968 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)