Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.250 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 37% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元6,901 (2,123 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (36 minutes ago)