Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CNY / BYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 41% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,648 (28,120,693 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (23 minutes ago)