Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.003 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 78% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,176 (kr16,129) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)