Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.989 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 58% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,649 (kr24,931) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (37 minutes ago)