Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.047 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 71% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,081 (kr16,311) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.79 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 23 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (about 2 hours ago)