Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.977 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 56% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,388 (kr25,983) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)