Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,991 prices entered by 373 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.807 CNY / HKD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 138% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,561 (HK$29,196) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)