Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CNY / BYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 42% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,414 (27,459,158 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)