Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01333 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 52% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,475 (560,792 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (35 minutes ago)