Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01336 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 52% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元5,760 (431,022 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)