Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,527 in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $89 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)