Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 16% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,513 in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (about 2 hours ago)