Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.201 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 93% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,916 (AU$5,560) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)