Cost of living in Hobart, Australia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.967 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 103% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 22,296元 (AU$4,489) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)