Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.289 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 95% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,491 (AU$4,063) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)