Cost of living in Hobart, Australia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.725 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 90% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,982元 (AU$4,018) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php150,000 (about 4 hours ago)