Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.535 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 39% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,961 (GH₵8,445) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)