Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.420 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 26% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,845元 (GH₵9,747) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (39 minutes ago)