Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 5% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,840 (48,872,139 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (42 minutes ago)