Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,650 (34,702,076 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)