Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,539元 (35,563,789 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)