Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10304 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,438 (₨130,420) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (44 minutes ago)