Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06108 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 110% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,061 (¥377,571) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)