Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.863 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 168% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 25,210元 (13,534 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairo costs E£ 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brazzaville costs 1,700,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 120,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)