Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.958 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 40% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,352元 (€1,929) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (37 minutes ago)