Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.507 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 34% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,367 (€1,780) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)