Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.757 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 43% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,332 (€1,848) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)