Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.652 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 36% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,560 (€1,772) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)