Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.888 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 49% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,907元 (€1,890) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)