Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,122 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.004 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 121% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 24,264元 (€3,032) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)