Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,037 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.799 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 111% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,180 (€2,972) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)