Cost of living comparison between Helsingborg, Sweden and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.759 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 62% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,289 (32,009 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (38 minutes ago)