Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.751 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 89% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,798元 (27,698 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)