Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.797 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 95% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,547 (24,537 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)