Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.862 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 109% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,943 (€2,664) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (30 minutes ago)