Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.812 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 120% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 22,015元 (€2,818) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)