Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.426 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 102% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,557 (€4,250) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)