Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.540 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 106% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,154元 (€2,673) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €3,300 (about 2 hours ago)