Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.775 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 108% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,743 (€2,539) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)