Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.879 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 82% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,503 (4,289 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (about 1 hour ago)