Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.858 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 107% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,749 (3,317 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)