Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.333 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 87% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,588 (3,251 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)