Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.247 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 70% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,621 (€3,673) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)