Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.426 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 76% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,352 (€3,549) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)