Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01188 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 267% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 40,379元 (3,399,210 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$30 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)