Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01127 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 256% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,390 (2,874,429 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs BD$3,151 (about 1 hour ago)