Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01137 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 278% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元35,529 (3,124,637 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)