Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.905 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 100% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 24,002元 ($3,476) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 36 Kwacha (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)