Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.439 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 62% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,599 ($2,423) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)