Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23743 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 16% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,430 (35,503 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)