Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23444 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 11% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,304 (35,421 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)