Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23255 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 15% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,381 (36,041 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (11 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)