Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.924 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 79% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,732元 (€2,490) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 2 hours ago)